Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Top Ten Guilty Pleasures...

 A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes.

1.  Keeping up with the Kardashians and 90210 (the new one)....Not sure which one is worse but I love them equally as much!  Why do you ask?  Oddly enough, I can relate to the Kardashian sisters,  mainly their goofy, weird side.  AND 90210 is such a train wreck, I LOVE IT.



2.  Target..  I LOVE everything about Target..I've heard it called the $100 store.. this is SOO true, for me at least:)  I never leave Target spending anything less.  We even have a Starbucks in ours....which leads me to my next guilty pleasure.


3.  Thats right, STARBUCKS...How did you guess?  I'm a big ole' sucker for ALL the seasonal flavors  and if not then the Cinnamon dolce latte, Caramel Macchiato and in the summer Caramel Frappuccino:)...The hub's nana in ATL always sends us gift cards and WE love it, THANKS:)
4.  French Fries, BUT more specifically MCDONALDS fries:)  Seriously, I think they must put crack in them... mmmm, I love to dip them in honey mustard or sweet-n-sour sauce...My love for McDonalds french fries started out young and has stayed w/ me well into adulthood:)  The hubby always makes fun of me b/c I always make him get his own fries:)
  5.  Rap Music...I've always liked rap music since I was real young I mean REAL young, like under 7...My sister used to listen to SWV (Sisters With Voices)  I always thought I would grow out of it but I haven't....I don't listen to anything explicit (not usually anyways, muahahaha) and its almost always when I'm alone in the car and usually never on around the kids b/c honestly I never know what they're saying half the time;)
6.  Eating Out...We love to eat out...its easy, you don't have to cook, or clean up the mess.....Too bad its oh so expensive.
7.  Nap Time...The boys usually take their afternoon nap together which gives me time to do WHATEVER I want!! AND almost always I want to sit on the couch and do absolutely NOTHING:)  and Honestly, with Parker turning 4 soon I am getting so nervous naps are coming to an end:(  that will be a sad sad day.
8.  Twilight and Harry Potter...ok ok..So, I know I'm not a teeny bopper...whatever, I LOVE both of these series the books and movies:)
 9.  Teen mom...I LOVE and HATE this show at the same time.  Most of these girls had terrible home lives and most have terrible support systems with virtually zero guidance.  The hubs hates this show and won't even be in the same room with me when I watch it...he says he can't take the dysfunction.  I don't blame him it is dysfunctional but its reality....750,000 teens get pregnant annually in the US alone!  What a vicious cycle.. When I'm watching the show I always think to myself, "I would be a great mentor to these girls" hmmm, maybe someday.
10.  Reading other momma's blog sites.  I love to discover new blogs even if someone I don't know:)  I think it all started because I had my first babe at 23 and MOST of my peer group was not even on the same page as me ..Sooo, I didn't have tons of mommy friends so I sought guidance from other mommas thru their blog site:)

I hope you enjoyed my top ten guilty pleasures!! Do you have any guilty pleasures, if so, please share!

Cheers,
Ashley

No comments: