Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

I am stealing this from Tiffany Marie , thanks girl! :)

I love looking at houses...It's not uncommon to see our whole family driving around checking out houses for sale in our area.....


 I drive a silver Honda Odyssey, I never thought I would be a mini-van mom, but I LOOOVE my van and will never go back!
I love sci-fi movies, good or bad ones:)

I am a compulsive locker, I lock every door at least twice .....OCD?
 

I talk to my sister at least 3x a day :) Love you spissy!

Disney movies are the only movies that make me cry.

I check facebook entirely too much..
I like to take random pictures of little kids I don't know at the park, creepy I know:)
I love researching medical topics and forums online :)
 I am the "TIME MASTER" and if you know me at all you know this about me..I can tell you what time of day it is at all times w/o having to look at a clock.  AND I can tell you how long it will take to do just about any task.  I AM NEVER LATE, 4 real :)

Happy Friday

Cheers,
Ashley

No comments: