Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ME

I am a wife to a dedicated, hardworking, and loving hubby and mommy of two beautiful little boys.  Parker who will soon be 3 and Payton 5 months.  I stay at home with my little guys and we spend our days, playing, napping, eating, reading, creating objects out of play-doh, coloring pictures, painting, watching cartoons, getting out all the toys out, picking up all the toys, learning our ABC's, and our numbers.  I am facebook addict and spend entirely too much time researching topics about our boys, eating, sleeping, health, and schedule habits....SERIOUSLY, I think I need help;).........I am starting to take a giant interest into photography and recently my awesome hubby bought me a gift certificate to a local photo coach so I can start understanding the mechanics of a camera but first I need a DSLR, so I've been trying to figure out which camera would best suit my lifestyle.  I'm not trying to start a business I just want a hobby that I can call my own.  I have all these fantastic ideas and a burning desire to photograph every cute little baby I see:)  So, thats me so far......stay tuned for more juice;)


Playing airplane....Parker would do this 100 times or more before growing tired of it, haha its a great workout for mama.

This is Payton at least 4 times a day (and no, I'm not exaggerating) he'll stay like this for 30 min before I pick him up and move him to his crib.  crazy kid.

No comments: