Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Winter.....

I am over winter.  Is anyone else? I so look forward to those warm, sunshine days, fresh mowed grass, not a cloud in the sky, flowers, green trees, popsicles, pools, barbecuing, playing at the park with my kiddo's, long walks around the neighborhood, and bike rides.  I can't wait to say goodbye to slushy snow, colds, viruses, cabin fever, dreary days, frigid cold ::sigh::..... my list can go on and on.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy the change of season but must it be so long?  Oh Indiana.  Can you tell I am not a winter girl? I don't enjoy the snow....but despite my dislike, Scottie and I mustered up some energy, bundled ourselves, and headed for our sledding hill in the neighborhood.  It was fun watching Parker enjoy his first time sledding, he had a bawl!  laughing the entire way down the hill.  Payton enjoyed watching everyone from the comfort of his infant car seat.  Scottie and I tried to steal the sled from Parker and fly down the hill but it was quite hard prying it from his arms....I guess next time we'll need two sleds...here are a couple pictures from our afternoon adventure, enjoy.. 

Little Payton laying in the snow...
His face describes it all.... 

I will always make the best of whatever season I am in even if it requires me to get my butt outside in the snowy and cold weather...But I look forward to spring, 7 more weeks people!  GET READY...

Cheers,
Ashley

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Didn't know you were blogging!! You'll looooove it!! Congrats!

J